9.9.08

No Water?

For the third time in 6 days I have no water again. And I’m blogging it. Which not only makes me boring and whiny it makes this the most boring blog ever. I guess things don’t always go well in the Hidden Empire (maybe I should move). But yes, no water. What fun!

My landlord (or should I say lond-lard?) treats me like a kid, and gives me ridiculous excuses. He is uncooperative but helpful whenever he wants something. Whenever he asked for payments for the apartment, he speaks clear, articulate Greek. Whenever there is a problem, such as no water, he mumbles, coughs, runs into the garden to water in plants because they are looking a bit weather or decides to treat him wife to a foot massage. I doubt he has even heard what a massage is let alone treat his wife to one.

Excuse 1: ‘You’re using too much water!’
I had three showers of 5 minutes in two days, which is nothing. How much water do you think I drink? It’s not like it’s alcohol coming out of the taps! Does he think I have a whale in my bath tub and hire someone to hose it down all day? Or that I’ve got some kind of aquarium in my living room? Please, I don’t even own a stove!
Excuse 2: ‘Someone’s been stealing your water’
How? How will they do that? Did they open up the tank and take bucket loads out? And what will they do with the water is their tank is full? Drink it?
Excuse 3: ‘Your neighbour, Vice-President has been using a lot of water and it goes to her instead of to you’.
So then there is a problem with the system then, are you going to fix it? His reply: Erm… well… no… you know… the water… it dissolves… blah blah blah…

How can the problem be solved if he doesn’t acknowledge the problem? How can I live without water if no one is helping rectify the situation? What am I going to do now? I know, I’ll come to your houses to shower. Dear readers, did I ever mention that I love you? You are the best blog readers ever! Now can I shower at your house? If you let me I’ll get you a present. Maybe free foot massages from my realtor. Now that’s an offer even you can’t refuse!

At the time of writing this I still had no water and I’m in a bad mood.
I’ll blog you when the situation changes (i.e. when it rains cats and dogs).

No comments: