19.9.08

If anyone else on MSN nudges me or send me a smiley face, I will block you. Not from MSN but from my life! A nudge is rude; I may be talking to someone else for a moment longer than you might deem necessary and all of a sudden the screen-shakes. And some people do it repeatedly! If I haven’t replied after the first nudge, I’m not going to reply after the 14th now am I? If you nudge me, I’ll push you! And not on MSN but in real life.
I’m not finished yet. Smiley faces? They are the most annoying, passive-aggressive, childish, ‘let’s avoid the issue’ forms of expression. Here is a conversation on MSN.
Blonde Bimbo says: Did you enjoy my party?
Stupid Idiot says: No, it was rubbish. And you looked like Stalin!
Blonde Bimbo says: Really.
Stupid Idiot says: Yes. J
Blonde Bimbo: Ur so funny!
So a smiley face makes it alright? If he didn’t put a smiley face up, Blonde Bimbo would have lost it!
Maybe then we can use it with other scenarios to say what rude comments we want to say but then make them alright! Perhaps via text we can have: I’m breaking up with youJ. Or maybe the war in Iraq wouldn’t have been as bad if Bush had text Saddam: We are invading J.
But what do you do, when you don’t have a computer or a phone with you and you want to say something rude, like tell someone their breath smells, do you say ‘you’re breath stinks, smiley face’ and then smile? And hope they won’t breathe all over you?
I want to wipe that smile of smiley face’s stupid MSN face. I don’t mind a smiley face with it’s good news like: You won the lottery, yay! J. But then again, because I am so distrustful of smiley faces, I probably wouldn’t be believe you, and still block you from MSN and my life. But at least I’ll have the cash from the lottery J!

No comments: