29.9.08

No - I am not coming to your house at 11pm!

Let me tell you what I hate; indecisiveness and disorganisation. So I was going to go out with this girl. When I asked her when to meet she said we’ll arrange something. On Saturday night she texts me to meet up. ON SATURDAY NIGHT? MEET UP? I’m BabyBusinessMan, I network on Saturday nights not go on first dates. And she texts me without giving me notice to meet up? So we arrange for Sunday evening after her guests have left. I get a text saying she’ll call me after 10pm but didn’t want to meet me in town because… she’s ‘not in the mood to go downtown and would rather be relaxing at home…’ I text backing saying that we should leave it as she doesn’t seem that interested and it is already 11pm. 11pm for a first date? I’m BabyBusinessMan, I have work in the morning. No money for me means no honey. And I like my honey!

Anyway, she texts back saying she was in the shower and ‘sorry.’ And all I’m thinking, ‘didn’t you shower before your guests came?’ So I replied saying ‘another time maybe. It’s getting late.’ Which I think is more than fair from me. I don’t have to be nice you know, but I will be because I’m a gentleman as well as a businessman.

But as always I end up thinking: what if she was the one? What if she just slipped through my fingers? Well I have two thoughts for that, a) if she was the one she would be more organised and would like to come out and meet me for a drink and b) do I have time for her? Do I have time to date? I’m busy you know, I have work to do. I am after all your one and only BabyBusinessMan!

You know you love me!
(After re-reading this, I really should get over myself shouldn't I?)

No comments: