27.7.08

Why I won't date you...

So I am dating this girl, and I don’t know why. I think she likes me but I can’t be bothered. A year ago I would never have played someone like this, but this year, after all the shit that happened, relationship-wise, I have totally changed. I am a lot less considerate, a lot more ruthless and a lot more aloof. I’ll date you and then dump you. If you remember a few posts ago I dumped some Anglo-Cyprian chick for telling me her rented villa cost 1.5 million. And I think I made a good choice, despite leaving her in the restaurant with an €85 dinner bill to pay. If she can afford 1.5 for a villa, surely she can afford the dinner bill and handle my hostility.
So I am dating this new girl who doesn’t really excite me. I just don’t care what she says, I just want to… anyway…

Anyway recently I was a bit depressed as my relationship with BabyX completely fell apart and so did my world. Until I decided to plat the game as ruthlessly as they do. That’s when I got thinking, that I haven’t been the nicest person to date either. Ok, I never led anyone on as I do now, although I’m not playing them, I just tell them I don’t want anything serious (although I do just not with them). So I made a list of the reasons why I dumped people.

1) Her driving. Whenever she would overtake a car, she would drive right up to it then change lane.
2) Drinking tea. At midnight. Instead of alcohol. Although maybe that’s because she wanted to be energetic all night.
3) Never drinking beer. No teetotallers. If you don’t drink alcohol then I don’t date you.
4) Talking about her ex on the first date. If she does that she wants to be with him not with me.
5) Talking about herself all the time. I’m not Oprah and you are not my guest on the show. Although like all guest-stars on any show, they have to go.
6) Having too many stuffed animals on her bed.
7) Being frigid and saying that lips are only for kissing. I tried to explain that we can kiss different parts of our body, even after I showed her. But she wouldn’t have it. Although I know she enjoyed it.
8) Not owning a mobile phone. How am I supposed to contact her? By sending a pigeon with a note attached?
9) Asking what car I drive. Then telling me that her dad's car is bigger. I responded by saying that's although he has a bigger car he has a smaller...
10) Not being BabyX.

Ironically I had a really good time with a dominatrix by night and banker by day who owned a Doberman. That could have worked if the dog didn’t eat the keys of the handcuffs she had on me when she chained me to her bed naked. Although I still would have dated her, but then she moved to Prague to play the accordion, and I don’t like the accordion, so that couldn’t have worked!

No comments: