26.7.08

Threesome in Aradipou? In Aradipou?

Eurotrash called me up from a club while I was trying to get my sleep before an important business meeting I had the next day.
‘BabyBiz, listen, I need your help. I’m in a club’ he said this as if I couldn’t hear the blaring music ‘and this really hot and cool and rich but scary couple propositioned me for a threesome.’
‘Straight couple of gay couple?’ I asked now suddenly awake and curious.
‘Straight! But didn’t you hear me? I said that are hot and rich and cool but scary.’ (as if the threesome detail didn’t matter).
‘Well I don’t know, I mean, don’t you have work tomorrow?’ I asked.
‘Is that all you think about? Work?’
‘If it gives me money then yes. Plus I have a big business meeting tomorrow, I’m meeting the head of the fashion…’
‘Hello! This is not about your meeting with some big shot boss. This is about me, meeting a rich and hot and cool yet scary couple in their bedroom after the club closes.’
‘Well, how do you feel about it?’
‘I’m in the toilet of a club, shouting, about a possible threesome. How do you think I feel? They have a huge house in Aradipou and…’
‘Wait. What? They live in Aradipou? I don’t know what’s worse, having a threesome with a strange couple or having a threesome in Aradipou. I think you should consider your option!’
‘What? Why? What’s wrong with Aradipou.’
‘Eurotrash. It’s the arm-pit of Cyprus. I mean the word ends in ‘pou’ which sounds like ‘poo.’ Think about it. Coincidence? Sex in Nicosia means you’ll do it in a mansion, or more likely in Strovolo, which is a jungle. Sex in Limassol means it’ll be in a new apartment by the beach. In Napa, it’ll probably be in the bathroom of a club, but in Arapidpou? Try having it at the bottom of a gutter!’
‘BabyBusinessMan, you are not being helpful. I’m going to ask Party-Animal!’
‘Sure, because with a name like Party-Animal you’re bound to get good advice!’
He yelled something at me and then I heard the bouncer come and get him out of the toilet thinking that Eurotrash was in there doing cocaine. I’m surprised he wasn’t if I may be completely honest.

He never did tell me what he decided. He never returned my calls until one week later when he was at another club asking me whether he should enter a wet t-shirt competition. I told him they were for women. I mean being Eurotrash, it’s something he should know. Right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"...Sex in Nicosia means you’ll do it in a mansion, or more likely in Strovolo, which is a jungle. Sex in Limassol means it’ll be in a new apartment by the beach. In Napa, it’ll probably be in the bathroom of a club, but in Arapidpou? Try having it at the bottom of a gutter!..."

Sex in Aradipou means it 'll be in an ugly-Parthenon-wanna-be-mansion. Ξέρεις, που τζείνα τα τεράστια κακόγουστα κτίσματα με τις κολόνες δωρικού τύπου και τα αετώματα. Στο 2008.