5.7.08

Tracey and Emma: Gossiping in Pafos


· So I went to visit a friend in Pafos and I overheard a conversation between two English girls called Tracey and Emma. This is what they said. I can't believe it!

· Tracey: You’ll never guess what.
· Emma: What?
· Tracey: I saw Darren with Naomi in _____ and they were _____.
· Emma: Really? Was he_____?
· Tracey: Yeah! The whole time! And he even _____ all over her face!
· Emma: No! I don’t believe you. Coz Trish. You know Trish yeah? The girl with the funky _____. Well, she told me that Darren once _____ with Fiona on holiday in Crete. Well, he ______ with her Mum!
· Tracey: Don’t believe everything you hear! You know what Fiona is like. She like to _____ during the weekends and even _____ with Greg, Matthew and James!
· Emma: No. With James as well? I heard James was _____ and Katie found him in the _____ with Patrick and they both _____.
· Tracey: Really? I thought that was a rumour. Coz Fiona said that Naomi and Patrick were _____ while doing body shots in front of his dad and then _____ with his dad while _____ on holiday in Crete. Look got to go, tell you all about _____, next week ok?
· Emma: Sure. And don’t forget to _____ with Jason when you _____ and wear the short skirt coz it make you look _____ and _____. You know he will like that!

No comments: