18.7.08

Morality Test

I just took a morality test at work and it turns out I’m a Judge (as opposed to an Angel or a teacher or a Philosopher or the one I wanted to be; the Guardian).

It turns out that I like honesty and that I like rules and regulations although I can break them for the cause of a higher principle. I like people who are honest, dutiful and principled, providing they have principles of courses. If they don’t then they shouldn’t even bother.

But it also says that I have a social conscious and care for the common good of people. This blog ought to prove otherwise…. but then again… maybe this is for a higher reason. Hmmmm? But it also says that I lack of empathy with other people. That makes me wonder if the person who wrote the questionnaire has been dating as long as I have! Because I’ll tell you what, dating around really sucks the goodness out of you, as many of you will know!

So what is the conclusion of the questionnaire? It makes me sound really astute and strict, like Bree from Desperate Housewives! But at least now I can imagine myself as a judge wearing a wig and shouting ‘order, order.’ Of course the only thing I ever ordered and got was a chicken salad!

No comments: