5.7.08

They say the Revolution will come from Mykonos


My friend TrustFundista was coming from Mykonos (because apparently life there is too stressful) to stay with me with for a long weekend. Trustfundista recently becoming a vegetarian (and a Buddhist too) and so she obviously became fussier with her food. (Once she turned alobster away at the Hotel Grande Bretagne in Athens because it wasn't'red enough!'). And so, emailed her to see if she had any dietaryrequirements, as I assumed she would. I never expected the belowresponse.

____________________________

Hi BabyBusinessMan, I hope you are well. I was going to send you some theatre tickets for ashow or something here in Athens, and then I remembered you don't haveyour own private jet... and so of course you wouldn't be able to come,and therefore did not send them off to you... Oh well... when you getyour jet.

As for dietary requirements...

1) I only eat organic and fair trade vegetables

2) I only drink Perrier

3) Also I require caviar at every meal as well as some ginger to cleansemy palette between bitesI think that is it for now...if i think of anything else i will let youknow...oh yes

4) Most importantly I only eat chocolate imported from the finest cocoabeans of rural Columbia...

5) As far as Gucci, my new dog, he is also a vegetarian and does not eatfish... However, he is really not picky and is quite agreeable to eatmost things...

Ok, see you soon. And please make sure that my room is scented with rose and candles for when I arrive. Hugs

No comments: