20.6.08

Calm / Proud


I don’t want to brag. But I have to congratulate myself. The reason. For not being a control-freak today.

Usually I am so highly-strung with organisation overdrive. I plan a night out at an underground bar with military precision, asking the bar-tender to turn the music down if it is one decibel above my preferred level. Wait until you see me at work! Dictators love me. I’m surprised no central Asian military regime has called me up yet and asked me to intern.

Anyway today. I was so totally chilled out. Other than demanding a meeting and telling my colleague that he couldn’t organise a post-it I made myself proud. For starters I only insisted twice we go to Pralina for lunch. And then gracefully agreed with my other colleague that Mondo was better. How cool am I? Then… when my friend, Milky, text me to ask what time to go for coffee on Saturday morning, guess how I replied: ‘whatever is good 4 u, is good for me hun, BabyBM xoxo.’

Now how chilled out is that? Jamaica ain’t got nothing on me!

No comments: