4.6.08

Sharing


It’s amazing that people want to share everything from you, your clothes, your wallet, your body… even worse some even want to share your toothbrush. But when it comes to sharing your life with someone, they either look disinterred and start search for something under the table or they run a mile.

Now I don’t mind sharing. I was not an only-child. I do seem to be the only adult who has literally a whole life to share and no one wants it. Instead they’d rather share my bag of crisps or my DVDs. I’d much rather share my life. I mean I have great friends, a car, my own teeth, a freezer with enough ice for a lifetime supply of Margarita’s and a great (rented) apartment (that is if you don’t mind the cracked toilet).

And yet no one wants to share it. Perhaps it would be more in demand if I put it on eBay. I could sell it. But then, that means I’d have to get another life and all I wanted to do was share this one with someone. But then maybe, if the toilet didn’t leak, I could be tempted.

No comments: