20.6.08

Boy Behaving Badly


I met up for Cake for coffee in Flo (I pronounce it Flow) as a have a post-English accent tinged with Americanisms. Some would say it's Transatlantic.
'We need to talk' she said. 'Sure' I said 'It's about you.' A smile spread across my face. 'Great' I loved talking about me. 'About your behaviour.' 'I know. It’s good when I'm bad. Isn’t it?' I knew Cake wanted to agree but didn’t say so.
'BabyBusinessMan. We need to discuss your madness at Zoo. Now I know we had fun on Friday night, but you cannot misbehave like that. I know that you are stressed out from work and the fact that your self-esteem falls apart whenever your love-life falls apart, but going nuts is not good tension release. Next time we are at Zoo you cannot act like a party animal.'
'But Party-Animal acts like a party animal.' 'That's because he is a party animal who doesn't know better. You after all are BabyBusinessMan, a Millionaire to be.' 'Actually that's my brother.' 'Regardless, you cannot do a striptease on the fourth floor of Zoo. It is meant to be high-class. You acted like you were just high. I am telling you this because, this is Nicosia, the capital of the nation. Home to all the stars,' (all two of them - me and Cake) 'and residence of the President of the Republic of Cyprus. It is posh. It is glamourous. It is Nicosia, not Nico-see-yaaa. You have to behave. For your job and reputation. You yourself told me how many people you bump into and reputation is important. Now what are you going to do to calm down? Cake asked.
'Get laid' I responded. 'What? Again? BabyBusinessMan. It's okay to want to live in Sex and the City. It's not okay to have sex with the whole city. Especially not sex with the capital city.' she said calmy and quietly. 'Now what other alternative?' she asked.
To be honest with you I didn’t know nor did I care. I cannot even be bothered to comment on my own comment on my blog. So any suggestions please email me.

No comments: