24.11.08

To Parelthon mou?

Can I quickly say: Anna Vissi's new song - To Parelthon Mou. What do you think? Guys I have to admit, that I am falling in love with it. But it's hilarious. Scottish folk music in a Greek pop song? My friend told me about it and said it was amazing and I was like 'okay whatever'... then in the car on the way back to our Nation's Capital, stuck in traffic, this song, (that I thought was a Scottish dance track) came on. Then I heard Vissi sing. I burst out laughing thinking it was ridiculous. But honestly, it has really grown on me. All I want to now, when I hear it, is put on a kilt, paint my face like Braveheart and jump around singing to it!

Maybe I should get out more... but I can't... I have it on Youtube and I can't stop listening to it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i lurve that song!!

the bastard; unshaved. said...

I don't really like it.
But i'm biased. Not really into greek music.

Anonymous said...

Trash music or let's say junk music.
Why don't you listening divine greek aria from spanoudakis ,Vagelis ,Yanni,Theodorakis ,Hatzidakis etc?
What do you think of it?Am i wrong?