2.8.08

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to!


Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday BabyBusinessMan
Happy birthday to me

Happy birthday? Seriously? It’s my 25th birthday and I’m freaking out. I’m 25 and I want to be 19 again. Why? Because I act like I’m 19 and I look like I am 19. At work everyone calls me ‘ο μικρός’ despite the fact that I’m almost two meters tall (ρε παιδιά ειμαι 2 μετρα!) but then again I wouldn’t be BabyBusinessMan if I wasn’t.

Anyway, on a happier note I also want to wish a Happy 25th Birthday to my Sister from another Mister, Laverne, all the way in Mytiline. We were born on the same day, in the same city (London), in the same year. She grew up in California and I grew up in Cyprus and we met at uni when she moved into the flat above me (you had to hear the noises coming from her room… let alone the smells).
Since then she has been my astral sister and a great friend of mine. Happy Birthday beeatch mou!
Next week we are going on holiday together; because now, we’re going through a Quarter Life Crisis. Now… where can I buy a flashy red sports car, oh wait, that’s what I’ll get when I’m 50 for my real deal mid-life crisis!

CAKE - make me a Cake! Stop blogging and make me a cake! Now! I said now!

BUT I have to say a big Thank You to everyone who called and text me today! Thanks for all your love and support! From people in Greece, Cyprus, the UK, even Qatar and Nigeria and further afield! Thank you all! xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats it! im making u cupcakes on thursday!! its ur birthday pressie, and house warming (dear lord is that how u say it?) gift