27.5.09

Stupid Stylist


Has everyone gone mad? As I can’t visit my stylist in LMS I am forced to visit my psycho-stylist in Nicosia. As you remember, last time, she tried to overcharge and I didn’t let it. I was hell-bent on changing her, but I haven’t had the time to find a new one. So I called her up to make an appointment. The woman screened my class. Mt stylist is rejecting me? Oh that is an all time low – even for me. I thought that perhaps something happened. Maybe a bleached-induced accident? Maybe she is so embarrassed at trying to cheat me. Maybe she went in for some maths class. Who knows? Who cares?
Well… I DO! It turns out that not only does she want my custom, but she had a nervous breakdown (did she bleach other areas by accident?). The woman went mad in a club two Saturdays ago apparently (did she accidentally down the bleach?). Or did she realize that she is not a natural blonde and lost it.
At the end of the day, I need to look good. And I am not happy!

No comments: