7.4.09

Well hello... Talk Show Host

So this month's featured blog is my good friend
the TALK SHOW HOST
who's blog you can go to on this link

http://talkshownothing.blogspot.com/


Now I'm not promoting this blog because it's my friend (well maybe I am but this is my blog so I can do what I want) but also because it's a really great blog (better than mine) so get off my blog and read hers!

Loves you Talk Show Host!
Can't wait to see you back on the motherland beeatch!


(PS the real Talk Show Host is much hotter than this talk show host above)

2 comments:

Talk Show Host said...

Well thanx for the promotion, but ok let's be honest: my boobs are a loooooooot smaller than hers hehehehe !!

Lot's of love back to you !!

xxxx

CityHopper said...

No probs beeatch!

Love u more and see you soon!