9.4.09

Spam Emails


I have been receiving the weirdest amount of spam ever! I opened my inbox after the weekend and boom, there in my inbox languished 17 new emails. 16 of them were spam, one was from my friend asking me 'where are you?' (why didn't he text me instead).

Anyway, the emails themes were hilarious. As seen below with my comments in the parentheses.

The night should be long and full of pleasure (are we going to a Chinese restaurant then?)
7 things to buy for your lover (already got them)
Coupons for shops in your city (in Nicosia? Coupons? Does this include shops in Stasinkratous?)
Have you seen this chemist? (no- should I?)
Great Sales for you (there's a recession, it's always great sales)
Enjoy feeling and looking in good shape (what? Like a Damian Hirst sculpture)
It’ll be interesting for you (I've heard that before)
All meds you need – just order what you want (even the illegal ones?)

No comments: