14.2.09

Eleni Tsaligopoulou in Red



Who knew that Eleni Tsaligopoulou (ET) was so cool? I alwats she knew she was talented, otherwise I wouldn't have been a fan, but so see her in Red in Nicosia last week was a treat I couldn't have whipped up myself.

I was invited by chance by my friend and jumped at the opportunity. Red is located right on the green line. So in the free part of Cyprus you can find us listening to ET and on the other side we have 100s of Turkish soldiers' gun pointed at us! Still, we had a great time.

She performed with Tryfono and sang from 10.3o until 2am! Not an easy thinking considering. The crowd was a mixture of entechno people with some establishment. What left an impression on me was how fun the entechno people are - there was none of that pretense you get at some clubs in Nicosia. Everyone was chilled... and still stylish.

I got home around 3.30am and got up at 7.30 for work... you can imagine the pain I went through that day, being sleep deprived. Still it was worth it. It was for Eleni.

Ta Paidia Tou Dromou


Einai Enta3i Mazi Mou

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"sa glistrw k peftw katw k laspwnomai vazw mpros ta 2 m xeria k sikwnomai"..."olo ouzo ouzo ouzo to bare8ika ..ferte ena tsigaraki pou t'orextika ferte k nargeledaki pou t'orextika".....looove this song from ET :P i'm sure u can see why
milky xxxxx