10.3.09

Inappropriate Texts


Cake once sent an email around to all her friends telling us that she never wanted to receive any of these emails that asked you to find lost puppies, or telling you about your fortune and that if you don’t send them to 4 people you might be happy. If you send them to 6 you'll be a bit more happy, and if you send them to 10 you will be so happy your heart will probably burst.

Of course on getting that email I bombarded the woman with all these ridiculous emails. I sat there, at my PC laughing as I clicked the send button while Cake received all these emails and then never spoke to me again. I thought she was just being ridiculous.

But today, I got a text from a very close person which said something about God, a prayer and that if I didn’t sent it to at least 10 people (via text!!!!!) that I would have a cold heart forever.

Not only do I find it a huge inconvenience to text people while I am at work, I don’t even think I have 10 people on my phone who speak Greek (I don't really) but I am offended the way they used God's name like that and in such a threatening tone. And I certainly won't be sending them this text because I will get 100 texts back from them with two words only; the second word being 'OFF!' And the text won't be a prayer.

Send this or you will have a cold heart. What a mean thing to text. And what a sin it is using God's name like that for technological blackmail, which it is. I didn't read all the message, sorry I mean prayer, (apparently it said it was a prayer), and deleted it immediately. Then text the person back saying never to send me these chain texts (like chain letters - you know like the ones you did in school - as if I didn’t have detention or homework then and sat down copying out chain letters). The person text back and said 'Ok'. No fuss. No muss. No mess. I suppose their heart isn't cold (wow it worked!)

So I guess I've got a cold heart after all. Nothing new then!

In that case: I hate you all! Love BabyBusinessMan xoxo

_ _ _ _ _

PS. Talking of texting. In English the word WOW is written like this. In Greek or Greeklish, wow is written like this: OUAOU.Cool or what!

No comments: