8.3.09

Film Festival

There are tons of stuff to do in Nicosia. You just have to keep your eye open… or check out this blog! The next new thing to hit our city is the Film Festival - which I seriously recommend. It is going to be held at the Pantheon Cinema in Nicosia and at Rialto in Limassol. There are 3 screenings a day, at 5.30, 8.00 and 10.00 pm. This is what I love about Nicosia, the culture, the art. Although I am not particularly arty I'd much prefer an event like this than say a Porsche promotion (I mean, what am I going to do there? Watch people stroke the car?)

Anyway, my choice are all the Israeli and Middle Eastern films of course; namely Salt of the Sea, The Lemon Tree, the Band's Visit and the famous Waltz with Bashir which I'm sure will fill up instantly! So get there as soon as possible if you want to get a seat. See you there.

To check out the screenings the site is: http://www.filmfestival.com.cy

No comments: