14.1.09


It is official we have regressed. It is said that 2009 will be the year of the Ox, and also the year of unplugging. As I spoke of a few recent blogs earlier I wrote that 2009 will be a more real year. I am not the only one who thinks of this. In 2009 we will see us spending more time with people not on facebook but face2face. Just as we thought that having the latest computer or mobile phone or hottest blog was to be better, 2009 will be the year of getting back in touch with ourselves and people around us and. Better hope you have interesting and cool friends then, otherwise youre screwed and might as well get back on facebook where you can chat to your 508 friends (virtual friends may I add). Personally I like my friends in front of me in the flesh, drinking a cup of latte who tell me how they feel and what they are doing, rather than reading: Barbara is having soup. And when they tell me all they gossip I can come and write it down on my blog for you. You know you want to read it

No comments: